Wednesday, June 16, 2010

May all your wishes come true

I had a bad migraine today, but I'm feeling much better this evening so I decided to make a quick card.  My friend and co-worker requested that I re-create a card for her Mom that I made last Fall.   Her Mom is looking for some birthdays cards to have on hand and liked this one and asked if I'd make her a few different ones, this being one of them.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Bird on Branch 97981-K (Inkadinkado), Branch with Large Leaf F-2424 (PSX), 'May all your wishes come true' (See D's - Inque Boutique)
Cardstock: Teal (Bazzill), Soft Sky (SU), White (Staples)
Ink: Blue Bayou & Soft Sky (SU)
Tools: Heat Tool (to curl ribbon with), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)
Embellishments: Sheer White Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: