Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sweet Pea Twins

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been having major problems with Blogger for the past few days. I'm assuming it because of the work that they're doing on the site with the design changes, but it's really frustrating! I can't get in to edit my posts and when I try to log in it just keeps going to a blank screen and tries to load, but is unsuccessful. Hopefully it'll be back to normal by tomorrow.

I've made this card before, a CASE from Sunny Stampin'. I love this design that they came up with to use the Baroque flourish as the vines and the little sweet pea babies. Her original was just one sweet pea, but this card was requested by a friend and co-worker of mine for her friend that just had twins. Hope she likes it. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Baroque Motif - Flourish (SU), Sweet Pea - 1800c (Paper Salon)
Cardstock: Lime Green (Bazzill), Flat White (Staples), Magenta (The Paper Company)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (SU), Bareley Beige-29, Blush-136 Touch Marker (ShinHan Art)
Tools: 1/16" Hole Punch (to make the hole to poke the plum and white flowers through), Scissors, White Gel Pen (Signo), Black Gel Pen (Signo), Oval Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), 1" Circle Punch (Creative Memories), Sponge Dauber (SU), Sponge (SU)
Embellishments: Plum and White Flowers (Viva Craft - Dollarama)

1 comment:

Corie said...

This is fabulous -- love it!!