Sunday, August 29, 2010

Flower Emboss Resist

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting this card. My friend, Kim, came and rescued me from my house renos with some crafty therapy time a week ago today and we made this card.  It was a 'make and take' at our local stamp store, Carousel Rubber Stamps' Demo Day. Taylor demo'd this card for us. I thought she choose really pretty colours and I love this flower. I think I actually own this flower stamp...but can't find it in my stash...time to clean my crafty area again, I guess! lol :)

Here's a close up of the emboss resist flower. We used clear embossing powder and then used a beautiful aqua colour ink and some yellow Smooch spray to give it a nice shimmery two-tone effect.

I also nearly finished another card tonight, but I'll have to post it tomorrow. I just have to wait for my dragonfly to dry before I can adhere it to my card. So, stay tuned for my winged creation tomorrow. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: