Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Sweet 16th, Alysha!

I wanted to make a fun birthday card for my niece who's having her sweet 16th birthday this week and I saw this card by Mary Fish and I knew I wanted to use the same idea. I love the bright colours and the fun style and I hope Alysha will, too.

I can't believe she's 16 already...it only seems like yesterday that she was a little baby, where does the time go? She's now grown up to be a beautiful young woman. She makes me so proud. She's so smart and carries herself so well. I know she's going to go on to do wonderful things!

I'll be back soon with another project to show you, so stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Birthday - Well Scripted (SU)
Cardstock: Hot Pink (Bazzill), Navy Blue (CRS), Flat White (Staples)
Ink: VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Labels 4 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Embossing Buddy, Embossing Tray, PEARLustre Sapphire Opaque Embossing Powder (Stampendous), Heat Tool
Embellishments: Pink 3D Flowers and Butterfly (Dollarama)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love how "teen" this is Julie. I hope that you are doing well and enjoying a wonderful weekend.

Miss chatting with you

Toodles
Erika

Drew N said...

Good reading thiss post