Saturday, July 16, 2011

Christmas in July Wall Hanging


I'm rather late completing my Christmas in July project...it was supposed to be done for our last Stampsmith Challenge, but I didn't have a chance to get it done, life just gets in the way sometimes...even when we'd rather be crafting! So, I made this for our crafty group swap that we're having tonight. I used a stamp from the Christmas Cards Sheet 1 from The Stampsmith. These are nice vintage looking stamps that would cover nearly your whole A2 style card. I chose to make my project into a little wall hanging, that measures 6" x 6." I did a bit of distressing and finished it off with some pewter embellishments.

This is the full stamp sheet

Tonight, we're working on a paper bag Step Book, led by Louise. You can see Louise's project here. She always shares the most amazing projects with us. It's got lots of tags and pockets - looks like a fun project. I'll post mine for you soon. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: