Monday, October 3, 2011

Draculaura Birthday Wishes

It's almost beyond fathomable to me, but my oldest daughter is turning 10 years old this week. Seriously, where does the time go? I made this card for her since she's into Monster High dolls craze and I thought this would be a fun card to make. I'm sure she's gonna love her Draculaura and Skullette birthday card. :) The characters are really quite funny. I guess I'd rather her play with them as apposed to getting into the Twilight movie madness. Some of her friends have watched all the movies, but I'm not ready to let my little girl watch stuff like that yet. Yes, I guess she lives a bit of sheltered life, but you know what, sometimes that's not a bad thing. They grow up fast enough, Hollywood doesn't need to help them with it.

Here's a close up of Draculaura and Skullette and to show you the argyle embossing and the bling.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

That is a FABULOUS card! I'm sure she will just love it.

Yvonne