Thursday, October 13, 2011

Monster High Birthday Invites

I've been busy making birthday invitations for my daughter's 10th birthday. She's into the Monster High dolls right now, so we opted for that theme. I found these free digi images online and printed them off to make the invites. I think they turned out kinda cute and Alexandria's friends seemed to like them a lot. :)

Here's a shot of all 12 that I made.

If you're not familiar with the Monster High craze, the best I could describe it would be Goth-Glam. It's based on a TV series and there's a whole line of dolls, the same size as Barbies. They're quite funny. So, the party will be all hot pink and black with 14 screaming girls running around for 3 hours. Glad I opted to not do a sleepover again this year. Wish me luck! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: