Monday, October 8, 2012

Four holidays in one weekend!


It's been a weekend of 4 holidays...yes, birthday, anniversary, Thanksgiving and Halloween all in one!  Saturday was my oldest daughter's 11th birthday, yesterday was my 17th wedding anniversary and today my family came to my house and I served up a big feast of turkey with all the trimmings for Thanksgiving Day.  Now, onto the 4th holiday...

I have a bit of Halloween fun to share with you tonight.  I used the kitty perched on a tree branch from the Halloween plate by The Stampsmith.   I'll have a few more Halloween cards to share with you throughout the month, so stay tuned.   :)

Here's a close up of the spooky kitty image and my spider web made out of hemp twine that I pulled all part to make it look fibrous.  

I also made the spider using my Martha Stewart Double Loops punch.   I punched it out once to make the body and four legs, then, I punched it out two more times and cut off a leg from each side and glued them to the back to create my little spider.   Some tiny green gems for eyes and he was complete.


Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: