Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Shoe Queen

This is not a traditional birthday card, I know, but one of my colleagues just celebrated her birthday last week and I made her this card that is truly fitting for her.   She wears some of the loveliest shoes around and just so happens to also run her own shoe business on the side.  She carries some gorgeous shoes...I just wish I could wear some of them without fear of breaking my neck!   lol  :)

I used the cute little pump stamps from the Shoe Queen stamp set by Impression Obsession.  The Shoe Queen sentiment is also from this set.   The flourishes I added around the sentiment are part of a stamp by Inkadinkado.

This Wednesday, there will be a new card challenge theme over at The Stampsmith Challenge so I'll have my card posted tomorrow for that.  Stay tuned to see what the new theme will be and for my Design Team creation.  I hope to see you play along with us!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: