Friday, December 7, 2012

A Few Christmas Cards

I have several Christmas cards to share with you today...that I finally took the time to photograph.  I've become quite addicted to Pinterest lately...I think there's a reason why I waited so long to sign up with it, since I knew this would likely happen!  So many great ideas, so little time!  lol  :)  Can you believe Christmas is only days away?   Wow, I really need to get myself in gear and finish my shopping!  Anyway, I'm trying to get some Christmas cards ready to send out and I saw the first three cards Pinterest and gathered inspiration from them to create ones of my own  The above card was inspired by this card.
 
 This little button Christmas tree was inspired by this card.


 This doily card was inspired by this card.


 These last two cards are my design, using up some scraps.  Isn't this red ribbon delish?  :)



Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: