Saturday, December 1, 2012

TSC37: A Handmade Holiday - Framed Home Decor

It's challenge time again over at The Stampsmith Challenge and this time around we're challenging you to create something using 'A Handmade Holiday' theme.  This can be a Christmas Tree Ornament or a piece of home decor...the sky's the limit!  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!

I decided to make a piece of Holiday home decor, using a three picture frames.  The large one is stained using a cherry finish and the other two are little chocolate ornate frames, which I used to frame my stamped images, Holly and Grace by The Stampsmith.

I embossed the poinsettia using ivory embossing powder onto wine cardstock and cut out all the layers, finishing the flower with a pearl brad for the centre.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: