Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Ready to call it a day

Well, after playing around for a bit, ok, quite a while...I was able to add a slide show of some of the cards and paper crafts that I've created. Again, I'm new to this, so bear with me while I make changes.

I'm having a Stampin' Up! party on Friday night. I'm so excited. My demo just returned from Houston, TX from the annual Stampin' Up! convention and I can hardly wait to see what new ideas she's gonna bring with her. I'm making an ice-cream cake to serve at the party. Yum! I'll post the recipe later. It's sooo good!

Unfortunately not exactly on the LA Weight Loss Plan. I joined up on Sept. 5/06 and I'm down 41 lbs. and 22 inches so far. I'd reccommend the program to anyone who's looking to make a change in their life. I feel so much better physically and have so much more energy. I still have a way to go, but I'm finally getting to a place I want to be.

Stay tuned for my Ice-Cream Cake recipe, I'll have it up in the next day or two. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

During this time, it is recommended that the pot
be removed from the water to avoid breaking.
This can be done by forming paths or islands in the garden. Do not ignore the
essential rules, it is better to discuss with a
for guidance on choosing the suitable materials and requirement.



Also visit my weblog; whimsical garden decor