Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Tea Party

I'm a little late in posting this Mother's Day card, but I haven't been able to get together with my Mum yet as my Dad has been ill with The Shingles and unfortunately not really up for company. So, I'm going to post this card anyway, hoping that she doesn't see it until I get it to her in the near future.

I used the Paris stamp sheet by The Stampsmith.  I love this set and thought this image of the tea party would be fitting since I remember having tea parties quite often with my Mum when I was a young girl.  :)

This is a bit of an angle view to show you the glitter detail a bit more clearly in the patterned paper.
 

I found these gorgeous satin flowers at Wal-Mart the other day.  They come in a pack of six by K&Company...I must buy more of them!   The lace is from Fabricville.   It's a long piece that I just kept tucking in around the back to form a circle or doily shape.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: