Tuesday, May 1, 2012

TSC30: Sketch Challenge - using atleast one Stampsmith Stamp

It's challenge time again over at The Stampsmith Challenge - but we're switching things up this month and holding a sketch challenge as apposed to a specific theme.   Follow the sketch as shown or flip it on its side.  However you want, just make it your own.  Our only request is that you incorporate one stamp by The Stampsmith into your project in order to be eligible for the draw.

For my project, I used a funny baby image from the Ooh Baby stamp sheet by The Stampsmith.   I didn't have a stamp of the sentiment I wanted, so I printed it myself using a gel pen.

I hope you decide to play along in the fun and I look forward to seeing everyone's take on the sketch!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: