Sunday, January 24, 2010

Crafty night swap cards

I had a lot of fun at our recent crafty night with my local group of stampin' friends. Such a great bunch of ladies - we always have such a hoot and all get along so well. For our swap this month, we decided not to go with a theme as this was a first meeting since Xmas and we didn't want there to be any pressure with everyone being busy over the holidays.

I drew Louise's name and this is the beautiful card that she made. I love the image of the woman and her dog. So beautiful. Thanks so much, Louise! :)
Val Wilson also surprised us and gave us each an extra card that she made. You keener, Val! Just kidding, thanks so much for thinking us all to give us another gorgeous card! :)

I'll be right back to show you the project that we made....stay tuned.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: