Sunday, January 31, 2010

Mojo123 Sketch Challenge


My girls were invited to a birthday party today for a little friend who just turned 5 years old. She's such a sweetie. This is the card that I made for her. The card opens a bit differently from a normal card I would make. But, when I saw the current Mojo sketch, I thought it would be fun to make one like this for the occasion.

This shows how the card opens and the inside of the card.
This is the sketch that I followed, only I forgot to add the ribbon. I also didn't add buttons to my card. Instead, I only used one butterfly that I stamped, coloured and cut out. But, it's the basic sketch, so I guess it's close enough for the challenge. lol :)Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Birthday - All Kinds of Happy Collection (Imaginisce), Butterfly (The Artful Stamper)
Cardstock: Teal, Lime Green (Bazzill), Flat White (Staples), Flat Black (CRS)
Patterned Paper: Tiki (Creative Memories)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), 64 - Indian Blue & 175 - Lime Green (ShinHan Art)
Tools: 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Scalloped and Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scissors

1 comment:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Very beautiful.. you always do such beautiful work on your cards.

I want you to know that we are thinking of you. * sends lots of love and sparkles your way *
hang in there Julie!

If you need some one to watch Misha for as long as you need to Diana's cat hotel is now open ;)