Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hope this finds everyone settling back into normal routine after a wonderful Christmas Holiday with family and friends. We had a great vacation, but sadly it wasn't long enough! lol :) Jim and I are back to work tomorrow and the kids also return to school tomorrow. I think the morning is going to come early after so many late nights. It wasn't intentional to keep them up late, but it just seems to happen when we're away enjoying time with family and friends that we don't get to see as often as we'd like to.

The picture below is a cute one of my two girls with our little kitten, Misha on our road trip to New Brunswick. We decided to take Misha with us for the week instead of having to get someone to come and take care of her. She travelled wonderfully and she sat contently on our laps and didn't meow or cry at all. We were so impressed. She's such a good kitty. By the way, for anyone out there wondering, Natalia was leaning sideways just for a second, until I snapped the picture, then she sat right back up again. I know it's not good to not be sitting properly in her car seat.
This picture was taken on Christmas Eve while we were out for our traditional drive to look at all the Christmas lights. This is my youngest daughter, standing on the waterfront by the Ferry Terminal in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. With the Halifax Harbour and the Downtown Halifax City Lights in the background.

This is my oldest daughter, standing at The Lookoff in the Annapolis Valley, Nova Scotia. This is such a beautiful place to go. From this mountain you can see several towns in the Valley for a true scenic delight!

OK, I'll be back soon with a crafty project to show you. I'm itching to play with some new goodies...I'm starting to go through a bit of crafty withdrawal! lol

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

3 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. That kitty of yours is so beautiful!

We to will have issues of getting back to normal here too. The girls have been going to bed late and REALLY sleeping in too...which never happens around here! It's been nice, but I suspect that this week will be a long one!! ;0)

Unknown said...

Hi Julie,

Thanks for posting a picture of Misha on her trip. She's grown so big and beautiful. She looks just like her dad.
Glad to hear you had a good holiday with your family. So sorry to hear about your losses.

Kim Graff

Diana Jiron Graff said...

I love the photo of the girls in the car with Misha.. and hey.. I didn't know that Alex needed glasses! I really haven't seen them in a while..