Sunday, February 28, 2010

Easter Bunny


This card is pretty cutsie for me, but I thought with Spring right around the corner (hey, I can dream can't I?), that I'd try something for Easter to give to my girls.  I'm think they'll like this card.  :)  Now, I'll have to make one more, though!

I followed the current sketch by Jen del Muro of I{heart}2stamp:

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Easter (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: Goldenrod (CRS), Sage Green (Bazzill), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Watercolor Background Note Card (Hero Arts)
Ink: Coal Black (Ancient Page)

Watercolor Crayons: Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum (SU)
Tools: 3/16" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Aqua Painter (SU)
Embellishments: Mauve Flower (Prima), Mauve Pearls (KaiserCraft)

No comments: