Saturday, September 11, 2010

All White Swap and a Birthday Card

I had a fabulous time last night with all my stampin' friends coming over. We always have such a hoot when we get together. There were 7 of us last night and Louise led us in altering a box to use to hold a stationary set. I'm not quite done mine, but when I am, I'll post it for you to see.

We did our "All White" swap last night and I received the gorgeous card above made by Kelly Eelhart. Thanks, Kel! I love it! Sorry again about the silver on mine, everyone! OMG, I'll never let that down! lol :)

Here's an angle shot of Kelly's card to show you some of the dimension.

Kathryn Arab also surprised me with this beautiful birthday card. Thanks so much, Kathryn, it's so pretty.   We're all glad you've joined the group and are sharing your creativity with us and your sense of humour, too!


I'll try to complete my altered box soon, to I can share that with you.   Until then...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: