Monday, September 13, 2010

Thank You

I was asked to make a special card for one of our supporters at work and this is the card that I came up with.  This is just a 5" x 7" card front and our plan is to mount it into an 8" x 10" frame and present it to them as a thank you for all their help.

I created the framed sentiment from a digi ornate crosshatch frame from The Graphics Fairy.  I re-sized it in PhotoShop and added the Thank You sentiment, using Freebooter Script.  I printed it off and used my Labels 4 Nestabilites to make a nice frame for it.   I traced the outer edge of that die and then freehand cut the black layer.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly (Anita's)

DigiStamp: Crosshatch Frame (The Graphics Fairy)
Cardstock: Black Linen (CRS), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper:
Blue Raspberry Paisley - Fresh Print (Déjà Views)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Thumb Tack, Black 1/16" Dimensional Squares, 3/16" Pop Dots, Scissors
Embellishments: Sheer Black Ribbon (Michaels), Black Bling (Dollarama)

No comments: