Saturday, October 10, 2009

Filigree Christmas Tree


This is the final set of 2 cards that I've made for the two portfolio card sets for work. I realy like this patterned paper by Basic Grey...I'm gonna have to track down some more of it. I thought it paired well with the Christmas tree and I love all the bling...I just wish I could find these smaller gems as self-adhesive with individual adhesive dots on the backs instead of that strip of adhesive - which is useless in my opinion!

Well, we had a huge cleaning day today in the house and I'm beat. Then, tomorrow is "Turkey Day" so it'll be busy, too. So, I think I'll call it a day. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Filigree (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Teal Weave (Bazzill), Lime Green (Bazzill), Speckle Cream Text (CRS)

Patterned Paper: Fruitcake - Vintage Ornaments/Pine (Basic Grey)

Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: 3/16" Mini Glue Dots, Corner Rounder (EK Success)
, Metallic Gold Gel Pen

No comments: