Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy 14th Anniversay!


It's hard to believe, but Jim and I celebrated our 14th Wedding Anniversary today! Seriously, where does the time go? Seems like just the other day we were young and dating. I got married at 21, so I was pretty young, but I knew I had met someone who made me happy and who treated me well. After dating for a year and a half we got married.


We had several years of just the two of us to grow as a couple and then the day before our 6 anniversary, our first daughter was born. Two years later our 2nd daughter was born. We are so blessed to have two beautiful, healthy daughters and I wouldn't change a thing in our life.

So, here's to at least another 14 years or more! Hey, we could end up like both our parents who have just celebrated their 49th and 56th anniversaries! In this day and age, that's pretty phenomenal! I'd like to think that Jim and I will still be together then and that I'll still be driving him crazy! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Happy Anniversary to the both of you!! :0)

Deborah March said...

Aaawww, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!