Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Peace Dove

I got two more cards done tonight...that's 8 down, 2 more to go. Then, I just need to decorate the portfolios and I'll be all done. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow night, seeing as how I'm quickly running out of time! I treated myself to this new snowflake punch the other day and I quite like it. Isn't retail therapy wonderful! :)

This is the Mojo Monday sketch from a weeks ago that I followed for my card.
Well it's 12:30 am...time to call it a day! I'm really not gonna like the sound of that alarm clock in the morning!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps:
Holiday Filigree (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Snowflakes, and two tones of blue textured cs- Jacqueline Addison (Imagine That)
Ink: Blue Bayou (SU)

Tools:
Arctic Snowflake Punch (EK Success), 3/16" Mini Glue Dots (SU)
Embellishments: Clear Bling (Dollarama)

No comments: