Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Hollydays


This is the 2nd card that I've made two of to go in each of my card portfolio sets to be auctioned off at our Gala for work. I actually used the wrong stamp for the sentiment and used the happy 'holly' days one instead of the normal holidays one. This kind of put the kibosh to my card a bit as I hadn't planned on putting the berries on it but it didn't really make sense unless I did...Oh, such card dilemmas! lol :)

Well, we had a busy weekend with my daughter's both celebrating their birthdays this weekend. Our oldest daughter turns 8 years old on Tuesday and our youngest daughter turns
6 next month, but Jim will be away so we opted to have a joint birthday so he could be here to celebrate with them both.

Time to call it a day...I'll be back tomorrow with more to show you.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wild Vines (Technique Tuesday), Amy Butler Lotus Floral Stamps (K&Company), Holiday Filigree (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Forest Green Linen, China Red Linen (CRS), Ivory (Staples)
Ink: Old Olive (SU), Ruby Red (SU), Grey Shadow Ink (Hero Arts)
Tools: 1 1/4" Circle Punch (Creative Memories), Black Gel Pen (Signo)

No comments: