Monday, October 5, 2009

Mermaid Dollies


I wanted to share a couple of very sweet mermaid dollies that my dear friend, Diana made for my girls for their birthdays this past weekend. They absolutely adore them. Aren't the dollies sweet? :) Diana really is a talented crafter, you can see more of her work on her blog. Please check it out and leave her a little love!

This is my oldest daugher, Alexandria. She turns 8 years old tomorrow. Where does the time go? ZI still can't believe she's 8. Seems like just the other day I holding her as a newborn. Although I enjoy seeing her get older, it kinda makes me sad to be growing up so fast! I had a hard time getting a decent pic of her, she was carrying on so crazy! Her sister was dancing around foolishly at the side of the frame making her laugh, too. They really are the best of friends.

See the smile on Natalia's face, she's my soon to be 6 year old who got an early birthday present...another reason to smile!
Thanks so much, Diana for making these for the girls! They really love them and are sleeping with them as I type! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Diana Jiron Graff said...

Hiya Julie, I had to come and peek before going to bed to see if you posted photos of the girls and the dolls... AWWWwwww... I love their faces in the photos, they look so happy ;) I am very very happy that they like them, so... there was no issue with who got the blue tail mermaid? I hope not ;)

I will show these to Dani tomorrow, she was a bit sad to see the mermaids go and is now demanding a pink hair mermaid ( I said I would make her one but for Xmas ;) )

Thanks for posting these! love seeing their big smiles

Tracy.H said...

So cute!

I know what you mean! My EM turns 8 on the 30th...where has the time gone. Wow! And then EL turns 7 in February!! They are growin' up... :0)