Monday, November 30, 2009

Mojo114 Sketch Challenge

I had fun tonight doing another one of Julee's sketch challenges. This one is for last week's Mojo Monday sketch. I really like this cute little penguin so I decided to incorporate him into my card for a whimsical touch. I freehand-cut the scalloped edges on the top border and added the doodles. Aren't y'all proud of me! lol :)

This is the sketch that I followed.
Well, it's time to call it a day. I'll post more cards tomorrow night.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mini Penguin (Stampendous)

Cardstock: China Red Linen (CRS), Flat Black (CRS), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: ? ...I forgot write down who makes it before I made the card, but apparently the piece I used is glued to my card base with the name on it! Oops! lol :)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), #14 - Carmine Touch Marker (ShinHan Art)

Tools: White & Black Gel Pens (Signo), Cuttlebug, Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories)

Embellishments: Black and White Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Dollarama)

No comments: