Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Festive Flourish Bling


I scored these bling flourishes at the Dollarama and I had to play with them tonight. A bit easier said than done to apply them, but I had fun using my new craft tweezers to get the flourishes laid out as I wanted them. Man, I need to get out more, when stuff like this entertains me so much! lol :)

I still have a bunch of cards to take photos of to show you, but I'm short on time. I had to take my girls out to Sparks and Brownies tonight and by the time I got home my evening was already drawing to a close after I got them off to bed. There seriously needs to more hours in the day or I need to win the lottery so I can be home during the day instead of at work! This whole work thing really cuts into my crafty therapy time! lol :)

I'll be back tomorrow with more to show you...stay tuned.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Holiday Filigree (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Flat White (Staples)
Patterned Paper: Wrapped Wishes - Snow Flurries (Daisy Bucket Designs)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Silver Gel Pen
Tools: Tweezers
Embellishments: Clear Rhinestone Flourish Sticker & Pink Rhinestones (Dollarama)

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

GORGEOUS Ms Julie! Must get over to Dollarama soon! ;)

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful, Julie! I totally agree on the whole Lottery thing!! ;0)