Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cards from My Crafty Group


I finally had a chance to take some pictures of the cards that were from the card swaps that our local group of friends did while I was away during our trips to New Brunswick to be with my mother-in-law before she passed. I didn't participate in the swaps, but the girls were still kind enough to share their gorgeous cards with me to make my day!

This is a close up of the flower in the card above made by Val Wilson. What a stunning flower! I love it!

I believe this one was the card that group made by Val Wilson, as well. Love the butterfly on this one! So pretty!
A stunning card by Louise Allen. A beautifully chalked image in a stunning frame.

A gorgeous card by Kelly Eelhart. Beautiful papers and flower and I like the embossing that she added to the strip down the side.
Lastly is a fantastic Halloween card by Louise Allen. It's awesome! I really like the velcro closure on the gate fold. She actually used a life-like plastic spider and tucked it under the webbing. So cool! :)

This is the view of the inside of Louise's awesome card!

Hope you enjoyed the eye candy...stay tuned for more coming right up!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: