Sunday, December 6, 2009

More Xmas Cards

These are a couple more cards that I made yesterday. The one above is one from a Christmas card making class that I went to through the Military Family Resource Centre. It was a three hour class and we did a few different projects. Three cards, a bunch of gift tags for time fillers while we were waiting for the others to finish the current card and a little 3-D purse.

I had a nice afternoon although the cards really weren't my style. I finished this card last night. I just needed a little something extra, so I added the extra red and white layers underneath the coloured vellum stocking. This card measures 4" x 9.25".

Here's a close up of the stocking. I believe it's one of the stamps you get at Walmart.

This is a CASE of my own card that I made last year. My friend, Tammy, from work asked me to make her several Xmas cards and this was one that she wanted.

Here's a close up of the snowman. A cute image by SU. I have no idea what this stamp set this came from, but it has the year 2000 on it. Anyone know what set it comes from?

I have another card to make today and I'll also share with you the other cards that I received last week at our crafty get together with my local group of friends that I still haven't had a chance to take pictures of! Stay tuned for those...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: