Sunday, December 6, 2009

Xmas Cards from Friends


OK, I have some more pictures to share with you tonight of the beautiful creations I've received from my group of crafty friends lately.

First up is a beautiful Madonna and Child easel card by Deborah March. Isn't it stunning?Here's an angle view to show you the easel position.
Next up is a beautiful tea light candle shade by Val Wilson. I love these, they're so pretty and they fold flat if you'd like to make one and send it to a friend in the mail! :) It has a window on each of the four sides and the beautiful sentiment on the front.

A gorgeous snowflake card by Kim Prince. I love the intricate layered showflake on top of the white embossed one. So beautiful!

Here's the Xmas Cd that she made for the inside! What a wonderful touch to add to the card, Kim! Thanks so much! :)

This beautiful card is by Catherine Levy. This is such a great classic image of Father Christmas.

This gorgeous card is by Louise Allen. I apologize for the poor picture. It was hard to capture the stamped vellum, it really is gorgeous in person, though.

A beautiful Xmas ornament card by Catherine Levy. I love the way she stamped on the circle and made it into an ornament. Very pretty!
Another stunning Madonna and Child card, this one is also by Deborah March. I'm in awe over this one! Just stunning!

I hope you enjoyed looking at some stunning eye candy from my awesome set of friends! Sorry they took me so long to post!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

It was a nice nite Julie. Umm, that last Madonna and Child is my card too. ;)