Sunday, December 6, 2009

Peace Dove


Another self-CASE from a previous card I made, this one is also for Tammy. I've been busy lately making cards for friends to purchase. I've had quite a few orders and haven't even got any of my own cards done yet! But, I think I've come up with a plan for this year. I think I'll purchase some from my work (Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Halifax) to support them since I'm not going to have time to make all my own this year. It's a great cause and their cards are really cute.

I'll be back tonight with some more eye candy...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps:
Holiday Filigree (Inkadinkado)
Cardstock: Flat White (Staples), Metallic Silver (Creative Memories)
Patterned Paper: Snowflakes, and two tones of blue textured cs- Jacqueline Addison (Imagine That)
Ink: Bashful Blue (SU)

Tools:
Diamond Scallop Punch (EK Success), Arctic Snowflake Punch (EK Success), 3/16" Mini Glue Dots (SU), Sponge (SU)
Embellishments: Blue Rhinestones (Dollarama)

1 comment:

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful, Julie!! Love the color on this one. :0)