Friday, December 4, 2009

Penguin Solved!

Aha! I win the agrument! lol :) I found the stamp, here's what I found and the link in case you want a penowl of your own!

'Bob the Penguin' Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp - Kim Hughes Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms
[KH-115E]
$8.49
'Bob the Penguin' Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp - Kim Hughes Collection by Cornish Heritage Farms

1 1/2" x 1 1/4"
(approx. size of actual image)


Thanks for all the input, it was entertaining to read! I especially liked the one about calling him a penowl! :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

4 comments:

d edgson said...

Oh so I get back to your site and it looks like you were the one that one the bet!!! LOL Bob, hey? Well maybe that explains his confusion whether he is an owl or a penguin!!!!! hahahaha.
Have a great day!
Dorothy in B.C.

Cindy said...

I would have also gone for an owl as penguins do not have wide feathers on their head... But now you have a stamp that can do both animals! :)

Cindy

Anonymous said...

You guys don't have to live with her when I called it an owl last night.

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, Jimmy, you know I'm just teasin' ya, but just to be clear, I was right! LOL :)

your dear wife