Monday, December 7, 2009

Dance Like No One is Watching


I was asked by one of my male co-workers to make a birthday card for a friend of his. He just said that she likes dance, and I love the following quote by Mark Twain and I knew I wanted it to be part of her card. I hope she likes it! :)


"Dance like no one is watching
Sing like no one is listening
Love like you've never been hurt
Live like it's Heaven on Earth"
-Mark Twain

OK, it's way past my bedtime! Time to call it a day. I'll be back soon.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Aqua (Bazzill), Flat Black (CRS), Ivory (Staples)

Patterned Paper: Wild Saffron (K&Company)
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools:
Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Ticket Punch (SU), Scalloped Square and Oval Nestabilites (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Epson printer using the font 'Freebooter Script' for the quote
Embellishments: Pale Aqua Flourished 5/8" Satin Ribbon (Michaels),
Marcella - Silver Pearl Brads (K&Company), Silver Hearts Brad (Dollarama)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

It's really lovely Julie, he'll be delighted with it, I'm sure!!