Sunday, April 10, 2011

Darling Boys

I have a 'welcome, baby boy' card to share with you tonight, featuring a photostamp from the Darling Boys plate from The Stampsmith.

I'm sorry I had to crop down this image to fit inside the photo frame, but it is a sweet image if you can see the whole image. Look at that precious face and I love the old tub that he's in, washing his little teddy bear! Too cute! :)
I had a great time out with my local group of stampin' friends on Saturday night. I have a couple of projects to share with you, plus the swap card that I got from our draw. I'll share those with you really soon...stay tuned.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Such a sweet card. That stamp is really precious.

Look forward to seeing your projects from your get together!

Your group is getting smaller....