Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, to my Little Chicks


Happy Easter, Everyone. I hope this finds you all having a wonderful, relaxing Easter weekend and are spending it with your family and friends.

I have to thank Corie Foster for the idea behind this sweet little Easter Chick design. You can see Corie's original post here. I had so much fun making this with all sorts of punches and die cuts. It also open up to be a card. The back of the card is scalloped, as well, and I just scored the top about 1/2 inch down from the top and applied adhesive to create the hinge. I know my daughters will love this little guy! Thanks again, to Corie for the inspiration! :)

I have a neat project to show you soon, I just need to add the finishing touches to it and I'll share it with you. So, stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is super cute!! Happy Easter to you and the family. :0)

Yvonne said...

Oh my. That is so adorable!

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!