Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hubert!

I have a birthday card to share with you tonight that I made for my brother. I went with a whimsical design for this masculine card. I love to use pretty ribbon, but I'm sure my brother will appreciate the fact that I opted for twine instead! I freehand drew the stars and then cut them out with my scissors. I finished it off by distressing the edges and by doing some paper piercing to embellish it. I hope he likes it.

I'll be back soon with another crafty creation...stay tuned.

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:

Stamps:
Happy Birthday (Studio G)
Cardstock:
Chocolate Brown (Bazzill), Ivory (Staples)
Patterned Paper:
Old World Mat Stack (DCWV), The Rustic Stack (DCVW)
Ink:
Onyx Black VersaFine (Tsukineko)
Tools:
Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities, Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Dimensional Squares, Scissors, Distressing Tool (CTMH), Journaling Tool...aka my Spacing Guide for paper piercing (Creative Memories)
Embellishments:
Twine

No comments: