Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cards from Kim and Val

I'm just getting around to posting a couple of cards that that I've received lately.   First up, is a card that was created by my friend, Kim Prince.  I drew her name this month for our monthly card swap and received this super cute 'Martini Girl' card.   It goes great with the funny sentiment.  Too cute!  I love how she used the silver Glitter Ritz on the dress, gloves and stockings.  I hope you can see in the picture that she also has shimmer on the two base layers.   It's so sparkly and beautiful!  Thanks for sharing this with me, Kim!   :)

This gorgeous card was a RAK from my friend, Valerie Wilson.   She knows how much I love butterflies and this soooo cheered me up!   It's a beautiful collage and the colours are so soft and beautiful - I love green and pink together!  Thanks so much for your well wishes and for sharing this card with me, Val!  :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: