Friday, April 30, 2010

RAK from Yvonne

I feel horrible for just getting around to posting this now, and it's not for my lack of appreciation of this wonderful package that arrived in my mailbox last Friday, I just haven't been feeling very well and haven't got around to posting it 'til now. It really did brighten my day when it arrived, though! I was so excited, I used the stamp to create a card the next day. You can see that card HERE.

My friend, Yvonne, sent me the beautiful card above along with the wonderful goodies below.  Thanks so much, Yvonne! We certainly do miss you around here, especially for our monthly crafty nights.

A background stamp by Hero Arts - called Patterned Stripes.

A very cool spiral bound notebook, some pigment ink and some pretty bling.

I created a card today, I'm about to post it, so stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: