Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Butterfly Flower


Wow, the posts are just flowing in now, aren't they? lol :)

I'm working from home again today and I'm taking a little break from my data entry to post the card that I made last night. This is the beautiful butterfly flower stamp that I was telling you about last week that my friend, Kim gave me. Isn't it cool how two butterflies together make up one petal? What a neat idea. Thanks again so much, Kim! I love it! :)

Here's a angle view to show you some dimension.

A close-up of the butterfly flower stamped on Vellum cardstock.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back soon! Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Buterfly Flower - 99315 LL (Inkadinkado), Butterfly Wishes (Impression Obsession)
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Pink Pirouette (SU), Vellum Cardstock (SU), Jet Black Linen (CRS), White Linen (CRS)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Jet Black (StazOn), Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Patterned Paper: The Goods - Tiara (American Crafts)
Tools: Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Circle Custom Cutting System (Creative Memories), AquaPainter (SU), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Thumbtack (to pierce holes for brads)
Embellishments: Jumbo Black Brads (Dollarama)

2 comments:

Tracy.H said...

This is so beautiful, Julie!! :0)

Unknown said...

fantastic J.

Love it.