Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mingle card from Deborah


I had a happy mail day yesterday, I received this beautiful handmade/digi-card from Deborah March. Our group of stampin' friends decided it might be fun to do a mingle (like a card swap, but you only send one card to one person on the list and someone else sends a card to you.) The idea behind the mingle was to make a card using only new supplies that you own (not to go out and buy anything), but have never used before. Ie. paper, stamps, embellishments, etc. Deborah decided to try her hand with some digi products and did a great job. Thanks so much for the beautiful card, Deborah! Hope you're enjoying your visit with family, and look forward to getting together with you soon! :)


She also added the extra dimension of the butterfly with some stickles. So pretty! Sorry that the pics still aren't the best. I tried taking several pics, but the glossy cardstock is giving me some problems. I know, I need to take a photography course! lol :)

I'll post my creation soon that I made for this mingle. I just to need to find out if Louise received my card yet before I post it and ruin the surprise. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: