Monday, March 9, 2009

Cherry Blossom Window


This is going to be a quick post, I've been busy with work and my Mum is here visiting and to help watch the kids while I'm at work. I made this card for a friend of mine who's birthday is coming up, I couldn't decide on the sentiment for the inside, so I opted for a Happy Birthday greeting on the inside of the card instead.

Here's a angle shot to show you the layers to the window to showcase the cherry blossom branch. I popped up the base base and I adhered the stamped piece of cs to the base. Then, I popped up the top square with scalloped window.

I'll be back soon with something else to show you. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Embrace Life (SU)

Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate (SU), Wild Wasibi (SU), Ivory (Staples)

Patterned Paper: Perhaps - Julia-per-739 (Basic Grey), Perhaps - Red Riding Hood-per-746 (Basic Grey)
Ink: Pink Pirouette (SU), Wild Wasabi (SU), Jet Black (StazOn)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)
Embellishments: Gradient Red Ribbon (Michaels)

No comments: