Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mojo77


I've got another quick post to share with you. This card is for a friend of my daughters' for her birthday party that they'll be attending this weekend. I decided to use Julee's current Mojo Monday Sketch for this card. Sorry the picture is so bad...I'm too tired to fool with the camera tonight! lol :)

Here's the sketch that I followed.
Well, it's time to call it a night. I'm gonna try to get in some crafty time again tomorrow night. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Little Lady (A Muse Artstamps)
Cardstock: Jet Black Linen & China Red Linen (CRS)
Patterned Paper: Wild Saffron (K&Company)
Ink: Onyx Black (VersaFine)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Ladybug Diecut (Cuttlebug), Classic Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)
Embellishments: Jumbo Black Brads (Dollarama)

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Cutsey...gotta love ladybugs. They're not really a bug. Are you still interested in getting together to stamp next week? I know your life is pretty full these days with kids and work.

Olena said...

Nice card! Love it! ~Olena~

Bev said...

So cute! Love the ladybug x

Kathryn said...

Very cute card -- LOVE the ladybug! :)