Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mojo76


I finally got a chance to do a card for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenge for this week. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use it for a card for a new little arrival of one of the Mom's at my daughters school. She's a fabulous Mom, she has a little girl in my daughter's class and this new little 'sweet pea' makes baby #5 for them, all under age 7. I'm envious that they've chosen to have that many children, but sometimes I wonder how they deal with that many... I often feel overwhelmed with only 2! I guess it's all about being organized and having lots of love to spread around.

Here's the sketch that I followed
Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Pea (Paper Salon), Baby Bundle (Paper Inspirations), Dot Border - Clear Design Messages (Hero Arts)

Cardstock: Flat White (Staples), Pink Pirouette (SU), Wild Wasabi (SU)

Patterned Paper:
Brooke Narr Stripe (Making Memories), Brooke Paisley (Making Memories)
Ink: Pink Pirouette (SU), Onyx Black (VersaFine), Jet Black (StazOn), Blush Touch Marker (ShinHan Art Int'l Inc)

Tools: 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)

Embellishments: Pale Pink with White Polka Dots Sheer Ribbon (Michaels)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Your sweet baby card Julie, is precious. Love the colors and that image. Where did you get it?

Kim said...

Julie, this is adorable!! I love it and that sketch is great! And by the way...YOU ARE A FANTASTIC MOM!!!

Yvonne said...

ooooh! That is such a pretty baby card. Love the use of the pattern paper.

Creative Heart Designs said...

What an adorable card, Julie. Your colors are great and it's very nicely done. Have a good week!

Debra Dukes
Conroe, TX

Anonymous said...

so sweet!! thanks for playing :)

Bev said...

Too cute for words, love the sweet image

NormaJ said...

This is so soft and pretty, just like a newborn baby girl. I'm sure the mom will be very pleased to receive it. -

Just love your poppy card Julie.
Absolutely gorgeous. A stunner.
Thanks for popping by my blog.
Hugs, Norma

Create Fabulous said...

oh that is just delightful!