Thursday, March 12, 2009

Butterfly Thank You from Kim


I got the most wonderful surprise today at work. My friend, Catherine dropped off this gorgeous card to me along with a fabulous butterfly flower stamp by Inkadinkado. She was delivering them for my friend, Kim, who's under the weather right now and not able to get out of the house. Thank-you so much for the card, Kim! I absolutely love it! I saw it on your blog and I loved it, now I can proudly display it in my crafty area! It's so pretty! :) I copied this picture off Kim's blog. I hope you're feeling better really soon, Kim! We need to get together again soon to stamp! :)

Well, my girls are at a playdate right now so I'm going to go and make supper in peace. Then, after I get them off to bed I'll just be relaxing at home for the evening. It's gonna be a super long day tomorrow so I'll need that bit of stampin' therapy time tonight! I'll see if I can make a card with my beautiful new flower stamp and I'll have to it done to show you all a bit later. It's such a neat stamp. Stay tuned for the card...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope all is well Julie. Happy Spring to you