Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lavender Prima Butterfly


Wow, three blog posts in three days, I must be on a roll again! lol :) This is attempt #2 on the lavender birthday card request from my co-worker. I decided to go with the same basic layout as my last card, but just change it up a bit with some patterned paper, a more flourished butterfly and some different embellishments. I hope she likes this one. I'm quite happy with how this one turned out.

Well, I have to call it a day, it's nearly midnight and I have to rest up before my double shift tomorrow. I leave for work at 8:30 am and work til 2 pm. Then, I drive back across the city to go get the kids at school, back across the city to get Jim at work, then back across the city again to take them home. I quickly get changed and run straight out the door to be at my other job until 11 pm. Sigh. It's gonna be a long day. I'll need some crafty therapy time on Thursday night for sure! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly - 98896 DD (Inkadinkado), Retro Happy Birthday - K057 (Stampendous)
Cardstock: Lavender (Bazzill), Plum (Bazzill), Flat White (CRS), Vellum Cardstock (SU)
Ink: Jet Black (StazOn), Perfect Plum (SU)
Patterned Paper: Serene (Creative Memories)
Tools: Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success), Scissors, Scalloped Border Punch (SU)
Embellishments: Prima Flowers, Plum Brads (Making Memories), Jumbo Plum Brads (Dollarama), Purple Bling (Dollarama)

No comments: