Thursday, April 23, 2009

Welcome, Baby Nicholas!


This is the gift that I made for my neighbour that just had a new little baby boy. Nicholas is such an adorable little guy. It really makes me want to have a little boy of my own...I don't know, I've really been on the fence lately. We'd love to have a son to add to our family, but we'll see.

Anyway, I decided to make another one of these altered picture frames like one that I made for another friend of mine a little while back. The new Mom actually has a photography studio in her home, and is big into taking pictures. I thought it'd be a nice personal touch and would be fitting for her to add a photo to it that she took. I don't think the picture frame looks too girly, I think the jungle animals are fitting for either a boy or a girl. Anyway, I hope she likes it. :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mindy's Zoo by Mindy Terasawa (Autumn Leaves)
Cardstock: White Flat (CRS), Barely Banana (SU)

Patterned Paper:
Classic K McKenna (K & Company)
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Whisper White Craft Ink (SU)

Watercolor Wonder Crayons: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Always Artichoke, Barely Banana, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue (SU)
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Aqua Painter (SU), sandpaper, wood unfinished picture frame (Michaels), Sponge (SU), Scissors

No comments: