Friday, April 17, 2009

RAK from Val

I had a great night last night. I had a couple of friends over for a little stampin' night. I think the three of us were as loud as if there were a dozen of us! I needed that! Thanks so much to Catherine and Val for coming over to make me laugh! Val, you're an absolute hoot! Luv ya! :)

This is the gorgeous card that Val brought me last night. She included a whole bunch of butterfly punchies for me to play with too! I love the Asian paper that she used and the daintiness of the card. The Stickles add just enough bling, too. I know you can't see a lot of them from the picture, but it just sparkles in real life. Thanks so much, Val! I love it! :)

I finished one card tonight that I started last night, but I want to finish the 2nd one and then I'll post them together. Stay tuned...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: