Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dimensional Flower card by Yvonne


All I can say is WOW about this flower card by Yvonne Balmer! Our crafty group got together last night for our monthly get together and I was the lucky recipient of this card! From a distance it looked like all the petals were woven together, but it's just the way the Nestabilites were used, on two different pieces of patterned paper and then layered, you get this stunning effect. She also adhered a piece of cardstock to the back of the patterned paper with a glue stick to give the paper more strength and to make it look more like chipboard.

Here's an angle to show you the amazing dimension to this card.

We also actually made one these cards last night, but I haven't got it assembled yet. Thanks so much for showing us this technique, Yvonne! I love it! I'll post my card after I get it completely.

Stay tuned, I still have one more project ot show you from last night...

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

No comments: