Friday, November 14, 2008

Asian Birthday


Well, I was starting to go through a bit of crafty withdrawal. We returned home late Tuesday night from a nice few days of visiting my in-laws up in New Brunswick. But, we came home to lots of stuff to do, so I haven't had a chance to stamp. But, tonight I made the time as I had a birthday card to make for a very good friend of mine and it needs to get in the mail so it will arrive to her on time. I won't say who the card is for, just in case she happens to read this. I imagine if she does see this she'll know it for her because of the colours that I used. She loves orange and bright colours, so I think she'll like this. Anyway, hopefully, it'll be a surprise when it arrives in the mail! lol :)

Well, it's that time of day again to call it a day. I'm gonna try to get in some crafty time again tomorrow before I go to work. We'll see how things go, for some reason lately the days just seem to be slipping away before I realize it and then I notice it's been a few days before I've posted anything here. I really don't know where the time goes. But, I do need to get started on Teacher gifts for Xmas, as well. Lots to do this year...gotta rack my brain for some ideas...the works are moving and I have a few ideas, now I just need to narrow them down! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Solid Cherry Blossom Branch, Butterfly Wishes & Sentiments 1 (all by Impression Obsession)

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi and Vellum Cardstock (SU), Rust & Navy (Bazzill), White Flat (CRS)

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Really Rust, Night of Navy (SU)

Tools: Paper Piercer, Piercing Mat, Piercing Guide

Embellishments: Wasabi Green Brads (Making Memories)

No comments: