Friday, November 21, 2008

Let Your Dreams Find Wings


Thought I'd play with my SU Scallop Border punch today to attempt to try to make a square...I was somewhat successful, but need to practice or find an easier way to do it, cause it took way too many tries to get this one done. My SU Demo said she has a tutorial on how to make one, so I'll have to get that link from her, so I can try it later and save myself the stress of doing it my way! lol :)

I like this saying from IO, but I had to change the layout of it to fit my square. When I stamped it out I didn't get the 'dream' centered vertically very well. Oh well, not a big deal, I guess! lol :)

Here's a close up view of the butterfly to show it's dimension.

Well, apparently they've increased the amount of snow fall that we're expecting to start around midnight tonight from 30 cms to 45 cms and I've just been called into work as it's insane in there. Everyone is freaking out with the storm coming, so they need some extra help. Good thing I got in crafty time earlier! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)


Supplies:
Stamps: Butterfly 1 (Impression Obsession), Find Wings (Impression Obsession)

Cardstock: Wild Wasabi (SU), Black Flat (CRS), White (Staples)

Patterned Paper: a la carte - Pesto (American Crafts)

Ink: Wild Wasabi (SU), Jet Black (StazOn)
WaterColour Wonder Crayons: Always Artichoke (SU)

Tools: Aqua Painter (SU), Scissors, White Gel Pen (Signo - SU), Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, 1/8" Dimensional Squares (EK Success)

1 comment:

Deborah March said...

Mmmm, LOVE that buttefly Ms Julie!